The female body has features that must be taken into account when drawing up a training program. Many girls don’t achieve the desired results because they don’t fully understand how the appearance of the body is related to hormonal levels and psychological states. Let’s figure out how to develop the best workout routine for women. Usually, programs are made by an experienced instructor who selects the female workout program taking into account a complex of physiological parameters, such as weight, height, age, physical fitness, and so on.
Gym Workout Routine for Women: 5 Things to Keep in Mind
Gym workout routine for women supposes that you follow several rules, adhering to which you will achieve the maximum effect from exercises. Let’s consider the core rules:
- Start with a warm-up. This will help warm up muscles and joints and avoid sprains and injuries.
- The peak muscle strength for most women is during the day. During this time, training will be most productive.
- Girls who exercise on machines feel progress faster than those who do bodyweight exercises.
- Consider your age. Workout routine for girls of 20 won’t be effective for ladies over 40 and vice versa.
- After your workout, do a couple of stretching exercises (e.g. split) to improve circulation and improve flexibility.
Remember that the gym workout routine for women is more effective than the physical exercises you do at home. You should go to the gym three times a week. It’s the optimal schedule. You can visit the gym more often if you want to lose weight but take into account that you should give preference to cardio exercise on other days.
Best Workout Routine for Women Based on Your Goal
Different plans – different sets of exercises. Every young girl and a mature woman comes to the fitness center with a specific goal. Since a different task is posed, the exercises will differ in each of the complexes, although a certain workout routine for women will be the same.
For example, an effective female workout routine for weight loss includes cardio (10 to 30 minutes), bodyweight exercises (squats, bends, push-ups), dumbbell curls, leg extensions, and abdominal training. Remember that circuit training will be many times more effective than the classic system of approaches. You don’t have to do barbell exercises for burning fat. Females can replace them with machines.
If your plan is to gain muscle mass and make the body more prominent, then fitness classes should be diversified in terms of strength training. It is not necessary to cancel cardio, but you need to focus on twisting, hyperextension, work with a barbell. When doing this, try to do the exercise with a lower weight at the beginning to avoid injuries and sprains. After warming up, you can start more difficult exercises.
Weekly Workout Routine for Women Who Want to Keep Fit
What is the best workout routine for women who want to keep fit always? It includes:
- Training on simulators;
- Work with dumbbells and a barbell;
- Cardio program;
- Lunges and push-ups for toning your body.
The gym helps girls who want to get in shape for the swimming season. In this case, the emphasis is usually on stretching and cardio. Aerobic exercise allows you to get rid of a few extra pounds and bring the body into shape. Competition bikini fitness workouts are usually prescribed by the trainer and are aimed at strengthening fitness and muscle definition.
Do you wonder what should you do to see progress? Here is an example of the best workout routine for women.
- Warm-up – 15 minutes.
- Rows of the vertical block: This exercise helps to work out the main muscles of the back. It must be performed to strengthen the muscular corset of the back. The optimal weight for a beginner is 10-15 kg.
- Rows of the horizontal block: This exercise helps to work the muscles of the mid-back, and is a must for beginners. The optimal weight for a beginner is 10 kg. Perform 3 sets of 10 reps.
- Breeding dumbbells lying: This exercise helps to work out the muscles of the chest, which is very important for its beautiful shape. The optimal weight of the dumbbells is 3 kg. (3 sets).
- Lifting dumbbells for biceps: This exercise will help you to pump up your biceps, making your arms embossed. Repeat 3 sets of 15 reps.
- Reducing the legs in the simulator: Work out problem areas in the inner thigh area, making them beautiful. The optimal weight for a beginner is 15-20 kilograms. Repeat 2 sets of 20 times.
- Machine Leg Extension: This exercise works your upper thighs to build muscle definition.
- Press: For a beginner, it is best to start pumping the press using the fit ball. This will help eliminate inappropriate stress on the back muscles, which are often weak in beginners.
- Warm up – 20 minutes. If your goal is to lose weight, end your workout with a cardio workout within 20 minutes. If you just want to keep in shape, you can omit this point, ending the workout with pumping the press.
Follow the tips for the weekly workout routine for women and you’ll see how your body becomes more sporty and beautiful.
Are you looking for an effective bicep workout? Well, you're in luck! In this blog post, we'll share with you some of the most effective bicep workouts that will help you achieve the results you...
There are a lot of hamstring workouts out there, but not all of them are effective. In fact, some can actually do more harm than good. So how do you know which ones to try? And how can you make sure...